Welcome! I have a passion for teaching a variety of yoga practices including mat, aerial, and partner yoga. I teach classes for both children and adults. I can teach privately or for groups in a studio, on location in a corporate setting or even in the comfort of your own home.
My private classes can include aerial yoga which can be taught on a steel portable rig that is rated to 1,200 pounds and can hang two yoga hammocks. Each hammock is safe for 2,000 lbs. Whatever your yoga experience needs, mat or aerial yoga, I offer a free initial consult to see if we are a good fit.
My yoga sessions come with everything you need for an amazing yoga experience. We have a limited supply of mats and props available and they are included with your lesson. Book a series of private classes and save. Check out this fun blog about our visit with the Backpacking Blotskes family.
YungBen’s Yoga Class Options and Pricing:
Pricing below includes the scheduling, setup and use of the yoga studio or aerial yoga rig (setup and tear-down) is included in pricing below. Get in touch with us on our contact page here for more information or to book a party!
- Private mat yoga: (1 student) $60/hour in studio or in home.
- Group mat yoga: (2 students) $70/hour. Each additional student $5.
- Family mat yoga: (3-6 family members) $80/hour in studio or in-home.
- Partner yoga: (2 students) $70/hour Each additional student $5.
- Acrobatic yoga: (2 student and two teachers) $100/hour Each additional student $20, 3 people is ideal.
- Private Aerial Yoga (1 student):
- In-studio $75/hour
- Onsite with yoga rig $125 for the first hour, additional time is $75/hour.
- Group/Party Aerial Yoga
- In-studio starting at $150 (studio limit 12 students).
- Onsite with yoga rig $150 for first hour, additional time is $50/30 minutes. Limit 2 students on rig at one time. For larger groups I can teach mini classes and rotate in two new students in as short as every 5-10 minutes or longer lessons if preferred.
- In-Studio Private Aerial Yoga Kids Play Date: $100/hour, Up to 4 kids and includes adults. Mandatory parental participation for ages 0-9 years old. Babies are welcome.
Save some time and sign our waiver using the button below: