Welcome! I have a passion for teaching a variety of yoga practices including mat, aerial, and partner yoga. I teach classes for both children and adults. I can teach privately or for groups in a studio, on location in a corporate setting or even in the comfort of your own home.
To see upcoming workshops at both the Limber Tree Yoga Studio Downtown and at the West End locations please visit Limber Tree Yoga Studio’s workshops by YungBen.
I have upcoming series at SmileBright USA located in the Rimrock Mall. Full four week series are $60/student. New series include Parent and Baby Yoga, Adult Balance and Mobility, and Mindful Kids Mat Yoga for ages 8-14. To register for these classes call SmileBright at 406-860-2228.
I intermittently teach a group restorative yoga class at the Yellowstone Art Museum at 9 am before it opens to the public on Saturdays. The upcoming Saturday dates are on the calendar below. Soon every Tuesday at noon Starting June 18 enjoy at 45 minute yoga flow from 12-12:45 pm. $15 per person includes admission to the museum or $10 for museum members and their guests. Pre-order at Raven’s Café d’Art to enjoy after class.
My private classes can include aerial yoga which can be taught on a steel portable rig that is rated to 1,200 pounds and can hang two yoga hammocks. Each hammock is safe for 2,000 lbs. Whatever your yoga experience needs, mat or aerial yoga, I offer a free initial consult to see if we are a good fit.
My yoga sessions come with everything you need for an amazing yoga experience. We have a limited supply of mats and props available and they are included with your lesson. Book a series of private classes and save. Check out this fun blog about our visit with the Backpacking Blotshe family.
YungBen’s Yoga Class Options and Pricing:
Pricing below includes the scheduling, setup and use of the yoga studio or aerial yoga rig (setup and tear-down) is included in pricing below. Get in touch with us on our contact page here for more information or to book a party!
- Private mat yoga: (1 student) $60/hour in studio or in home.
- Group mat yoga: (2 students) $70/hour. Each additional student $5.
- Family mat yoga: (3-6 family members) $80/hour in studio or in-home.
- Partner yoga: (2 students) $70/hour Each additional student $5.
- Acrobatic yoga: (2 student) $100/hour Each additional student $20, 3 people is ideal.
- Private Aerial Yoga (1 student):
- In-studio $75/hour
- Onsite with yoga rig $120 for the first hour, additional time is $30/30 minutes.
- Group/Party Aerial Yoga
- In-studio starting at $150 (studio limit 12 students).
- Onsite with yoga rig $150 for first hour, additional time is $50/30 minutes. Limit 2 students on rig at one time. For larger groups I can teach mini classes and rotate in two new students in as short as every 5-10 minutes or longer lessons if preferred.
- In-Studio Private Aerial Yoga Kids Play Date: $100/hour, Up to 4 kids and includes adults. Mandatory parental participation for ages 0-9 years old. Babies are welcome.
Check out upcoming classes and public events below! Add them to your calendar.